I wanted to show off Citrine’s daughters together, Chamomile (the youngest) and Clementine (the eldest). They are so pretty both of them *_*
Eyelet is enjoying having the new bakery station and has been busy baking cupcakes and pies. She’s currently trying to perfect an apple pie :D
Anonymous asked: I love your sims and I was just wondering If you will ever put any of your sims (Peony Rain) on the exchange? :)
Hey nonny. Sorry but I will not be putting any of my sims on the exchange. I personally dislike the exchange so yeah :/ But Peony is uploaded in .sim file so you can grab her like that under my downloads! :)
berrybobs asked: Stopping by to tell you I love your sims, but I want to know more! List 5 facts about your most favorite sim of yours, and send this to 10 simblrs whose sims you adore. ♥
Pond Lily Nobel - My all time favorite Nobel!
- Her traits are clumsy, excitable, star quality, avant garde and kleptomanic. Though only two of her traits really ever showed in her character, excitable and avant garde.
- I miss her terribly and really want to bring her back and do something with her but I don’t know what. Maybe I’ll create a story just for her T.T
- She has a much lighter pink hair color than her mother Cerise. That is because she inherited her grandmother’s lighter pink, which just made her even more special.
- Pond was always meant to end up with Percy ever since I finished creating him in CAS. So even though the two had a rocky road that some people disliked I thought it was perfect for them, especially since life is rocky. <3
- I never really had any intention to write part of the Nobel Legacy as a story but Pond’s face inspired me. There was just something about her being (yes I know she’s a sim) that spoke to me, she became my muse.
The first generation one baby!
Rook Comet Jackdaw - Artistic and Perceptive
Isn’t he precious? ;___;
THE EARS. I JUST. I CAN’T.
How in the… HE SHOULD NOT EXIST! HE CHANGES EVERYTHING! HE IS TOO CUTE